Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Suffocated call NYPIRG

Posted by Kuntsler on September 13, 2000 at 12:46:24:

In Reply to: Suffocated posted by Jim Jim on September 11, 2000 at 14:35:16:

Try calling the nonemergency number for the fire department.In NYC they inspect illegal sweatshops.I've heard it on the news.Call NYPIRG. The New York Public Interest Group. If not in New york call your local pirg or the USPIRG. US public interest group.If the bar association lawyer does not work try an enviromental lawyer.

: In the building I work in we had absolutely no ventilation or air circlulation for 7 months. Neither the landlord or the company I work for did anything to remedy the situation. You literally could not breathe and they refused to allow us to open the window in the hallway. (The only way to get air.) The super of the building told me the owner didn't allow him to turn on the fresh air compressor. Is it possible to collect damages from the building owner or the company? I can't afford a lawyer and need advice. Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name