Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Of course small claims court is open to anyone.

Posted by Kerry on August 20, 2000 at 17:25:50:

In Reply to: roomate gives notice - owes one months rent? posted by sue on August 18, 2000 at 10:29:52:

You can take anyone to small claims court. Simply file the papers and pay the court costs. This doesn't mean you will win.


Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name