Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Illegal Entry into Apartment?

Posted by Kerry on August 20, 2000 at 16:28:41:

In Reply to: Illegal Entry into Apartment? posted by Emily on August 20, 2000 at 01:46:55:

You should file harrassment charges with DHCR. Supers are allowed access in case of emergency repairs, but if you believe it was done for harrassment sake then you should file harrassment charges and simply plead your case. As far as the reduction of services, have any of them effected you directly? If damage has occured to your apartment and repairs haven't been made then you have recourse there as well. Call DHCR, the number should be posted on the sight somewhere, they will give you options.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name