Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

ED, you are still wrong as usual

Posted by just right all the time on August 29, 2000 at 00:27:01:

In Reply to: Ignorant people should listen and learn posted by Unstoppable Ed on August 28, 2000 at 18:11:21:

Ed, who are you ?? You are not Mark Smith nor are you Tenant Net !!
You post messages and insult people who disagree with you. You are certainly not a lawyer nor are you a Judge. Until I hear from Mark Smith or Tenant Net or a tenant lawyer, I feel very strongly that you are dead wrong on this matter and that this tenant will not have to make a run for it within 30 days. I have seen over 500 cases and they do not go the way you describe. You have a false bravado and an arrogance that is bolstered by a conceit for anyone who differs from your opinion. Ed, are you a landlord trying to frighten people ?? As far as those who agree with you, I strongly feel that they are your
other e mail addresses......Because they always come to your rescue when you got heat on you ..... I never implied that the tenant should SIT BACK and do nothing for six months... I am saying that the courts will not evict him and his children in 30 days as you said.... he will get close to six months to find a place..
He will NOT BE THROWN OUT INTO THE STREET WITH CHILDREN...To tell him that is EXTREMELY CRUEL AND IRRESPOSIBLE of you to say with an authority that you do not have because you are not sitting on the case.....
Again I repeat, from the over 500 cases I have seen...No Judge, under any condition ever evicted a tenant WITH CHILDREN in 30 days... they all got several months but had to show the court that they were actively looking for an apt..... Ed, ignorant people like yourself should really listen and learn !!!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name