Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

It's called a 3 day notice to CURE

Posted by just right all the time on August 27, 2000 at 13:31:50:

In Reply to: Landlords needs help too posted by Jeremy on August 26, 2000 at 23:02:05:

you are a very rare who tries to help a tenant.....

you need to send the tenant a 3 day notice to cure in a certified return receipt letter and also tape to his door a 3 day notice to cure..... explain what he is to cure ( the noise ) and if he don't , then you file an action in housing court for eviction of the animal tenant....

I believe the action is called a holdover.....

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name