Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Landlords needs help too

Posted by richard on August 27, 2000 at 09:34:54:

In Reply to: Landlords needs help too posted by Jeremy on August 26, 2000 at 23:02:05:

Why not ask the other three tenants to sign an affidavit with your attorney,

or BETTER YET ask your tenants if they would show up in court to testify against the noisy one......and as a bonus, you will not raise their rent for a year...

They will all gladly go to court with you!

================================================

: Hi Im a LL (boo hiss).4 family, Queens, private.bought house 2years ago.An existing tenant,month to month,makes noise at night,lots of noise.New tenant,1 year lease,complains.I speak to noisy tenant who says the complaint is untrue,I ask all other tenants who say he is VERY noisy, I tell him stop or it will become a major problem.Following week more noise than ever, new tenant wants out of lease with no loss of deposit if I cannot cure problem.written warning to Mr noisy.More noise.I gave 30 days notice to tenant who says he is not moving and I can sue him if I want(his words). He is also trying to say this is harrasment,discrimination etc.What is the best way to evict this guy so my other TENANTS can get some peace and quiet.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name