Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: 10,000 messages -- Time for a change?

Posted by an apartment dweller on August 22, 2000 at 18:33:16:

In Reply to: Re: 10,000 messages -- Time for a change? posted by TenantNet on August 22, 2000 at 14:36:39:

Before you go accusing people of anything, I posted that suggestion in good faith. Sorry it's not of a higher level. Jesus, you asked for opinions. Why on earth would I post a suggestion and try to make it appear like it came from tenantnet? What would be the point? If it was an attacking post I could see you wondering but my gosh. I'm a tenant, I don't typically post to this board so I just typed in "tenant" when I posted my comment.

I have no problem registering with the "new" tenantnet. Don't be so paranoid.

: This is a perfect example why we are lookiing at new software. The person who left the above message signed themselves as "tenant" along with a "not@this addreess.com". A user could surmise this message came from TenantNet. It didn't. The new software will require users to register (but will allow handles or aliases to hide their real addresses). Boards that use this sort of software end up having a higher level of discussion.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name