Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Dog weight limit: read the other stuff

Posted by JJ on May 10, 2000 at 15:39:49:

In Reply to: Re: Dog weight limit: read about Pet Law posted by Red on May 10, 2000 at 12:12:08:

So you read the Pet Law: did you see if there are similar questions earlier and see if
there is a similar case in the decisions? Did you read the bar association pamphlet?

If you're asking would this weight limit somehow override the 90 day rule in the law:
probably not. Call that bar assoc.

: The doorman and super have both seen the dog. I've read the info on the Pet Law. Does this apply to weight limits as well???

: : : I live in a rental building in NYC (not controlled or stabilized). My lease says that I can have a dog but it has to be under 50 lbs. I moved in with my dog who is over that limit. I've been there for 4 months. The landlord has told me that I am in violation of my lease and I must get rid of my dog.

: : : What rights do I have?

: : Read about NYC Pet Law, TenantNet Home.

: : Search for 'dog' 'pet' on this board, on homepage, on Housing Court Decisions.

: : Still have a question? give some more details, like dates, building staff, etc.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name