Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID?

Posted by nyhawk on April 15, 2000 at 16:00:30:

In Reply to: grandfather has RC apartment, but hasn't lived there in years posted by cece on April 11, 2000 at 22:58:08:

Lemme see if I got this right?
Your Grandfather has been breaking the law for years, and now you want our help so you can perpetuate that and break the law some more. Is that about it? Or, did I miss something in your question??

So in other words, you would like us all to conspire with you and give you smart "tips" on how to rip off the system!!??
Well, listen up..........It's dishonest folks like you (and good old grandpa), brazenly beating the system, that easily explains why landlords are howling that the rent laws should be abolished or drastically changed in New York City. If the participants of this board were to "help" you beat the system, rip off the landlord, or whatever is an appropriate phrase, such messages could likely appear repeated before the Legislature as excellent reasons why the laws should be changed. So I believe you are either a landlord, or working for one, and trying to set us all up, so we will show that we are all in this to rip off the system, or your just stupid and think it is perfectly fine to announce to the world that you and your grandfather are ripping off your landlord, and you must assume that here at TenantNet you are among "thieves" and so we will marvel at, praise and applaud your long time rip off and help you continue it until hell freezes over.

I am very relieved to see that no one else here bothered to "help" you. Perhaps I'm assuming too much, but if I were permitted to be the spokesman of this board for a day, I would say to you unequivocally -- get lost!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name