Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Student journalist////doing an article on tenants rights

Posted by Janis on April 07, 2000 at 16:20:46:

HI
Well I am a student journalist doing an article on Tenants Rights...
I would like to get an idea of how people use this web-site or if they would like to share there story. I picked this topic because I can relate so much to having crazy nieghbors an crazy landlords.......I do know alot about my rights and I think everyone should be their own lawyer.....My heart goes out to anyone that has tenant problems......
I had recently had problems with my nieghbors underneath me.....it was not good....it was like I was making noise and so were they....This week I placed a little note on thier door. Sayint,"Lets try to keep the peace, " Ever sence then its been quiet here and I have been quiet for them too.........
Also I would suggest that anyone having problems and they need a lawyer...The Bar association in Manhattan gives free legal adise on Monday nights....You just have to call in advanse....
So plese if anyone would like to talk about their situation,,,,and help me get an idea for this article that I am putting together.....Please contact me at
Beetybo902

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name