Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Please advise me!

Posted by Japanese on April 05, 2000 at 19:15:37:

I am living in the house apartment now.
This apartment is illegal.

My round owner sold the house.
She first told me that I could continue to stay an apartment until August. (I do not have any written documents.)
However, she told me that I have to move out by May.
She gave me a letter today (this morning).

I want to ask her that returns all security deposit, and half month rent fee for next month.
Is it possible? Also, what kind of a right I have? Please advise me!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:


TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name