Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Slum-lords must go...And they have been caught

Posted by kenny on March 29, 2000 at 12:21:48:

In Reply to: Re: Slum-lords must go...And they have been caught posted by Neek on March 23, 2000 at 16:39:34:

Good for you! It is good to hear that people are no longer afraid to stand up for their right...also do not violate any terms of your lease agreement..they may be lookin' for any reason to kick you out...I had sued my apartment complex for their installation of metal blinds in my now 1 year old son's bedroom. We had called 8 times to have them removed or replaced with plastic ones...we had quotes of pricing that we agreed to pay if they would remove theirs. They never responded..a month later my son..began walking, pulled on the blinds to get up and cut his hand..had to get 12 stitches in his hand....we kicked the apartment managements butt over this..they paid all medical bills...removed all the metal blinds and replaced them with plastic ones free, and currently working on physical damage settlement......POWER TO THE TENANTS!!!

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name