Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: elevators don't work...why not post

Posted by brenda on March 17, 2000 at 10:32:13:

In Reply to: Re: elevators don't work...why not post posted by Grape Tang on March 16, 2000 at 20:18:36:

: : : Incidentally, it's not a good idea to post specific info on this board that can identify you and your building.

: why not, you ask? because you have the potential of being identified by your landlord, building super, snoopy neighbor, whoever - and risking being given a really hard time (at the very least).

: it's best to be as discreet as possible with situations like this. find someone you trust, then spill everything. lord knows in the situation i'm in with my apartment, there's NO WAY i'd air out all the stuff that's going on. maybe far after the fact, to keep people from making the same innocent mistakes i made, but now? NO WAY.

In addition, you can reveal legal strategies to the opposition. There is nothing to prevent landlords and their lawyers from perusing this board. If they're smart, they do so.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name