Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

my manager is trying so hard to find a reason to get rid of us even making up lies

Posted by vani budiman on March 16, 2000 at 22:19:58:

i have a situation with my landlord . this is what happens . some kid made a hole in the laundry room wall . and there is this little picnic space where all of the little kids hang out at and i go there sometimes just to go out there to get some air or maybe smoke a ciggarette . well anyways the manager saw the hole in the wall and came straight to the little bench area and starts to yell at everyone to go home . but they admit thshe said if you are not 16 you should be at home . i am 18 so i didnt hurry home then she starts yelling at everyone that was over 16 that stayed , trying to find a reason to evict us . then two neighbors came out and started to complain bout the kids always being loud everyday at the picnic area . at me and my boyfriend are never there only this one time , and the landlord starts to find another reason for me to get evicted . she said that i cant have visitors outside of the apartments , that i can only visit in the house . and now people around the apartments are saying that she tries to acuse me and my boyfriend of selling drugs .
i felt like she had no rite to yell at everyone there , and tried to throw eviction notice to everyone insight when we had nothing to do with it . please tell what rights i have and what i can do .

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name