Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: Richard AKA Galctically Stupid!....NOPE not me

Posted by richard on February 23, 2000 at 15:59:27:

In Reply to: Re: Richard AKA Galctically Stupid!....NOPE not me posted by Kenny on February 23, 2000 at 15:20:01:

Well at least I got your attention.......and with that kind of explanation, the landlord does not have any obligation to give you time to pay the rent, if they want to adhere to the rules so that everyone gets treated the same...well there is nothing Illegal about the landlord being stupid!

Its almost like those idiots with their Zero Drug Tolerence, and kids get suspended for bringing aspirin ot Midol to school..... stupid stupid stupid.

So really the best bet is to ask both your parents for help and pay the landlord tomorrow and avoid court at all costs.... I'd rather owe my parents $2000, knowing i have a job, I can work overtime and am getting an income tax refund then to take a chance on a stupid landlord...

just my 3 cents

---------------------------------------------------------------

DEMAND that the landlord bail me out? Not hardly! I don't think that you have completely read my initial comments, or maybe you just misunderstood. I realize the landlord is under no obligation to help me by giving me 30 days to catch up my past due payments. Taking into consideration I have been living in the same apartment for 1.5 years and have never been late or accessed a late fee. I have also rented from the same property management for 5 years and have never been late. I don't think it is too much for them to assume that they would want to keep me as a tenant despite the way this year has started. I have had an excellent pay history with the apartment management for over 6 years. It does not make sense to evict me and move in a tenant they know nothing about just to adhere to policy.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name