Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: eviction for non-payment...Indpls,In...ok Kenny

Posted by Richard on February 22, 2000 at 16:55:42:

In Reply to: eviction for non-payment...Indpls,In posted by kenny on February 22, 2000 at 12:37:02:

Excuse me Kenny but this is 2000....why doesn't your finace work? And why dont you have some savings? What about credit cards to pay for the car and conserve your cash to pay the rent? Did you collect unemployment for that month?

...Sorry not much you can do....... This should be a lesson my parents tought me..never pay the rent late and piss off the landlord.... everyone else (phone electric cable) will understand!

Good luck.....maybe the finace will get a job this week.... that would look a lot better for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

: I have recently had auto problems which have prevented me from paying my rent on time I currently owe for 1//1/00 and 2/1/00. I also am the sole provider for my family with 1 child my fiance does not work. I was downsized from my job but subsequently rehired within a month. I have the ability to pay my rent but not the past due amount at this time, I would be able to have it totally paid up to date by 4/15/00. I was informed from my rental office that they would be filing eviction proceedings against me. I informed them of my situation to no avail. I have also been living in my apartment for about a year and 6 months. I do not want to get evicted I just need time to catch up my rent......please help.... what should I expect in court ..how can I best plead my case..

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name