Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

or maybe you're just a little pr-ck

Posted by Mike Z. on January 06, 2000 at 10:37:34:

In Reply to: wow alice and others... posted by richard on January 05, 2000 at 00:17:10:

: No, Richie dearest, you've missed the point of all the emails directed at you lately: putting
: people down, being rude, etc, is inappropriate behaviour. What you have referred to as
: ''sarcasm' to wake people up' comes across as bullying. Belittling women is the opposite of
: loving, respecting, and treating as equals. Or is your denial sooo big that you've never
: noticed how much more vicious you are to emails with female names?

: Alice quoted you: you ignored the quote, trying to deflect the blame back to her by referring
: to other matters. _______________________________

:
: I think this is making this board very Interesting......and lively........

: So why do I do this? People come here for information and sometimes the information that they should get is rude and obnoxious......It really has to do with your responsibility as a TENANT and then the responibility of the Landlord.
:
: I have lived all over the country South carolina, Georgia, Arizona, Ohio, New hampshire, Conn. NY I travelled a lot when i was younger took jobs just so i can say, I saw and lived in America, I have been renting apartments and houses since I was 19 yes 19... So I think I know the difference between a good tenant and a bad one and just a stupid one, as well as the same for Landlords.

: And I grew up in a two family Home, we always had tenants, and my father became defacto landlord to 6 aprtments in 3 houses due to the deaths of grandparents and aunts, and his sisters living accross the country, so I think I have a wealth of knowledge in L/T matters, from both sides
: I have also have Never been evicted until the last landlord tried with no warning and no reason.....and we all know how that turned out.

: So now to the real question why do I get so nasty, well for instance Jessica wants to break the lease over such minor things, that its obvious she has financial problems... and the guy who's garge door fell on his car, well why was there no insurance on it? Or the Lady in Co-op City who parked her car under a tree and when it fell on her car after massive Strom and Lightning and Tornado warnings, and business letting people go home early, wanted to sue the Landlord because she had no insurance.... I think Im being equally rude to both sexes.
: And just think a lot of you people WILL own property some day....wether YOU get a mortgage or your parents die and leave it to you... THEN WHAT????? who will fix these things if you decide to move back into the house if you dont learn these survival skills NOW?????

: Why do most people get ripped off..especially women? well oh my car makes a funny noise ..is $500 my car seems to be making a banging noise on one side when i turn the steering wheel... that could be a $21.95 lube job and a $9 seal. The difference knowing what the problem is and explaining exactly to the person so they can fix it for the LOWEST possible cost!!!!!!!!!

: So in conclusion if jessica wants to call me every four letter word in the book thats fine..as long as she learns how to fix things and explain problems....and who will be better off...why jessica of course.

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name