Google Search

TenantNet Forum Archives 1996-2002
Posting and Replies are disabled in all Archives
TenantNet Forum | TenantNet Forum Archives Index

Re: WOW WOW WOW ALICE

Posted by Jessica on January 05, 2000 at 09:16:32:

In Reply to: Re: WOW WOW WOW ALICE posted by Anna on January 04, 2000 at 22:19:55:

Thanks Alice. Funny how he knows all about my apartment and yet has never been there -- perhaps I'm being stalked?

: No, Richie dearest, you've missed the point of all the emails directed at you lately: putting people down, being rude, etc, is inappropriate behaviour. What you have referred to as ''sarcasm' to wake people up' comes across as bullying. Belittling women is the opposite of loving, respecting, and treating as equals. Or is your denial sooo big that you've never noticed how much more vicious you are to emails with female names?

: Alice quoted you: you ignored the quote, trying to deflect the blame back to her by referring to other matters.

: BTW: did you not read my email in the Jessica thread http://www.tenant.net/forum/board/messages/7407.html ?
: Unauthorized repairs by the tenant can get them evicted.

: *****************************
: : This is getting Interesting........expecting a woman to go to a library, and check out the Time-Life series and learn how to fix things in her apartment makes me a mysogynist????

: : Wow expecting a woman to be open to learning new things is wrong???? Guess I'm out of step with the younger generation, I guess expecting women to be equal is a dirty word in the new millenium!

: : Thanks for the tip.... I shall endevor never to think a woman is capable of screwing a crank on her window.....

: : -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: : : : Hmmmmm............monthly floods........does he have a younger wife? monthly womans
: : : : problems maybe???????? or do you throw..............down the toilet?

: : : YO RICHARD: she said the toilet overflowing was hers, not her landlord's!

: : : I just read all your emails from thiss past weekend: are you having girl-trouble (how could you not?)?!?

: : : borrowed from Sam E. : www.dictionary.com :

: : : misogynist, n.: someone who dislikes women in particular [syn: misogamist,
: : : woman hater]

: : : from www.mythesaurus. :

: : : misogynist, n.: Richard

Follow Ups:

Note: Posting is disabled in all archives
Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

TenantNet Home | TenantNet Forum | New York Tenant Information | Contact Us
DHCR Information | DHCR Decisions | Housing Court Decisions | New York Rent Laws |

Subscribe to our Mailing List!
Your Email      Full Name