1. 1849 Seventh Ave., Manhattan
Unlawful gates on windows which would prevent exit during a fire, a missing smoke detector, and loose handrails on hall stairs.
2. 614 W. 157th St., Manhattan
Operating an illegal day care center.
3. 610 W. 152nd St., Manhattan
A fuse box without a cover and mice.
4. 208 W. 10th St., Manhattan
Illegal locks on the rear exit, which would prevent exit during a fire.
5. 342 W. 30th St., Manhattan
Exposed electrical wires in the ceiling.
6. 145 Orchard St., Manhattan
A missing smoke detector.
7. 344 E. 9th St., Manhattan
8. 36 W. 139th St., Manhattan